Sachi Ainge is the Director of Marketing & Administration, part of the Easton Support Team. In this episode, Eliot talks to Sachi about her background, how she got involved with Easton and why her role evolved into the current position.
- Hi Sachi, how are you?
- Hey, I'm good. How are you?
- [Eliot] How's the coffee?
- It's great, thank you.
- Good, good. Everyone has to, I have to, I don't know why I still ask that question, but I do.
- It's nice to start...
Peter Straub is a BJJ black belt, and the general manager of Easton Training Center Littleton. In this episode, Peter sits down with Eliot to have a vulnerable conversation about their past together, personal growth along the way, and share stories about an Easton martial arts school in Littleton, CO that started with zero members and grew into a thriving, vibrant community all in about a year.
- Guys, here we are, another episode. Easton Online take two. It's been a...
This episode features Easton Black Belt, Jeff Ake. Professor Jeff shares the story of his beginnings as a martial artists to his challenging path to become General Manager of the Easton Arvada academy. Eliot and Jeff discuss the keys to overcoming his many both personal and professional obstacles.
- Welcome to Easton Online, thanks for comin'.
- [Jeffrey] Thank you for having me.
- I was a little late today, I'm sorry.
- [Jeffrey] That's okay.
Episode four features Vellore Caballero--BJJ Black Belt and General Manager of Easton Centennial. This episode further chronicles the company's efforts to build unity and cohesion--taking the entire organization to the next level. Vellore also shares the tactics he uses to build and run one of the most successful kid's martial arts programs in the world.
- Hi guys, here we are. Episode four, with the Easton Online Podcast. Vellore Caballero, how are you.
- I'm good,...
This episode’s featured guest is Ian Lieberman--General Manager of Easton Training Center Denver and BJJ Black Belt. Ian is a self-proclaimed introvert who connects with hundreds of students and has been able to lead a thriving community of people invested in each other. Through the stories of his tenure with Easton, this discussion is all about how anyone can employ simple strategies and tactics to build rapport and pack the mats in their school.
This episode features BJJ Black Belt and CEO of Easton, Mike Tousignant. Mike started out as the manager of the Boulder academy in Colorado when he was a purple belt. In his conversation with Eliot, he talks about his trials and tribulations, insigths and lessons learned on the road to get Easton where it is today.
- All right, here we go. Another episode, the second episode of the Easton.Online Podcast. I'm stoked to be doing this. And man, I'm here with probably, I...
The 1st episode of the Easton.Online podcast features the man who started it all, Amal Easton. Host Eliot Marshall sits down with his teacher and business partner to discuss Amal’s story, his growing pains starting from a single academy in Boulder, Colorado to a more holistic approach which has created now 7 thriving BJJ & Muay Thai schools across the Denver metro area.
- Who else to start with than the man, the myth, the legend himself, the creator, the...